09 December 2011

Success is not Achieved in a vacuum

HazzardAyre HellBilly Trucker joint header HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

B4 I get into my rant here , I want to make this as clear as Uncle Jessie’s Shine. Since it came up last night at a truck stop.

The basic premise to us having great looking gals in print for our ads for the club, or on TV for the club, or anything else, is not so that I get to have some kind of love connection.

If I need physical contact with a lady, and I cain’t find her in the normal way, a quick trip to Wells Nevada to Miss Donna’s Ranch, a few hundred bucks put on the table and its done, without all the fuss.

We put ladies on video and in print in nice threads , and I think , most of the time in good taste. Not to be sex toys. So people get that out of your heads.

Now then;

It was best said by Casey Kasum on his last airing of AT-40, Success is not achieved in a vacuum, true success only is achieved by the people you work with and the people you work for. In our case, the brotherhood of all of SAMCRO MC, the Knytes-of-Anarchy , Hazzard-County Knytes, and of course the Hazzard-County AyreWolvez, I have been not only lucky , but blessed to work with and work for only the best.

When it comes to towing, I learned the craft and skills from the very best in the business. Likewise I have worked for the very best in the business.

When it comes to radio, again I have worked for and with the best , from Big Kelly at KEZJ(KEEP) in Twin Falls, to Country Joe from KSOP 104.3 Salt Lake City, as well as at station KFI out of Los Angeles California, where I got to intern with Robert Smith, who many of you know as WolfMan Jack, which is where I picked up my on air handle, AyreWolf.

I have hired the best in the business too. From Robin Whittaker formerly of Minidoka Idaho, Miss Dixie Diesel 1993, to our Nurse GoodBody Ellie May, their involvement can’t be replaced by or with any amount of money, they made Dixie Diesel Trucker Radio now part of HazzardAyre Radio, what it was and what it is.

HazzardAyre is going to be hiring more people in the coming months as our TV cable network goes on up to satellite uplink, that you’ll see on Cable-One channel 5, more over HazzardAyre Radio’s program, Highway Hooker Radio the only show on radio for those like me who tow goes on Sirius / XM , on the Open Road Channel, as well as here in our area over KDXB FM 105.3.

We’ll be looking for on air people of both genders, but will favor lady radio personalities since ya’ll tell us, that’s what you like.

We’ll need ad sales people too, with a better than best base pay, of $20.00 an hour plus 20% commission on sales. Not bad huh?

Beyond the money though, its pride in ones profession or in my case professions, that make it to where I love to get up each day and head out on the truck, or bury myself in the radio studio.

I truly love what I do, and yes ya’ll for putting up with me these 31 years or better.

In 1977, the idea of a truckers only or mostly radio station was considered stupid. Most of those I trusted said it’ll never work, I must be crazy. However, Ricky Lemmons of Twin Falls, Alan Culbertson Junior of Hagerman, Ron Adams of Bliss, believed. We found radio gear albeit used, but worked. We started as a outlaw station in the basement of my house near Hagerman(aka-Hazzard) Idaho, with 100 watts, a hidden antenna and a desire, to be thee voice of the American Trucker. We made it happen, and happen it has and continues to do so. With 20 stations both AM and FM airing our programs via syndication and all we grew.

Likewise just like the radio gig, the towing service of mine was created with one truck, that even then had a 1,000 miles on it. While the name of my tow service has changed a few times, to satisfy where I was based. Still what now hails as Dixie Toewing(mis-spelled on purpose) which by years end will run as CooTer’s Toewing, has been owned by and ran by the same person, me. No merges, no bull, just honest service done at rates folks can afford.

All in all, I couldn’t have gotten where I’m at had it not been for my Bro’s and Sis’s in SAMCRO MC, nor my staff.

Yes I fell a few times due to love stupidity and family deaths, yet over time always pulled out of it, again due to the kindness of and brotherhood of SAMCRO MC and all that makes that up.

L8R Ya’ll

cc sig ayretag2


Quote of the day:
The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling. - Paula Poundstone
John 15:5,8““I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
nice hiney