09 December 2011

Cooter’s Place

HAZZARDAYRE GAZZETTE BANNER HazzardAyre HellBilly Trucker joint header

COOTERS BLOG SIGN 2 So there I twuzz sittin in this choke and gag, here in Heyburn, trying to eat something that these days is somewhat a challenge being as I have a lower tooth on the edge of coming out, yet is so entrenched in gum tissue and me with blood so thin it flows like Uncle Jessie’s finest, that if I ripped it out specially in public that I’d bleed like an LDS virgin( If you find one, I’ll buy ya’ll a root beer), and so this really sweet thing struts on by, and her britches were so tight if she fluffed, {remember women do not fart they fluff,}that she’d rip those Wranglers open faster than the Colorado rips open Glenn Canyon. So I thought that if I did the wyld wolf sniff at her tail, like all good wolves do to their intended conquest b4 they get it on, if she’d slap me ? Or would she take it as a well needed greeting to meeting? Would her tail smell sweet as roses or like well manure? Since all are being tribal and jungleistic why not see if the babe your drooling over is fresh, or not going to get interested? Makes as much sense as this TV ad for Trojan vibrators, where this gal is at a bridal shower with her friends and the three friends give her this mechanical penus and their hair is swept back like they has too much Groom & Cleen in their hair. Then at the end of the ad the gal is talking to her new hubby, and he’s thrilled . Over a vibrator? Hey dude, I would not be thrilled at such since, that vibrator means, ya’ll ain’t gettin it done and she's replacing you with that critter.

So that’s it.

More l8r

cc sig  291186


Quote of the day:
When a man plays a woman in a dress, you're halfway there. It's inherently funny. When a woman plays a man, for whatever reason, it's not that instant kind of funny. - Tina Fey
Deuteronomy 18:15“The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HBT TAIL 2

I going to go treat my arthritis.