09 December 2011

Being a path breaker pioneer can be a hard life.

MAG COVER ONE HBT JGT HEADER

Being one that breaks the path. Or is a pioneer can be a hard life. Fact is it is downright hell.

If it has not been done b4, bet your next set of 22.5 Firestone’s that you’ll catch more than a clown swallering manure at a rodeo.

Be that as it may. Any time I hear something that I sqwaked about on air or in HazzardAyre that everyone that said nah ain’t so, finds out that what I howl about is right on the money.

When I said that electing Obama President was a mistake, and that folks at least in my region get behind the Confederate Party, I was told I was racist, slave master and words that I will not repeat. But what has happened? We have a President and a yankee Union government that is way out of control. Maybe getting folks looking at the United Confederate States Party , is the road to travel. Put some Dixie smarts in Washington, rather than continue to hear yankee lies.

Then there is radio. Radio was my hobby, for many years b4 I began making it my second job, no that’s wrong, radio is not a job its a career and a loved profession.

However in my area , controlled so much by religious conservatives, Hey this is Idaho, figure out what religious majority rules here. But when I got on air, I put out programming that pulled the plug on the , you can’t put that on the air, to people saying , its about damn time that was heard here.

My style of radio is between WolfMan Jack and Howard Stern, mixed with some Doctor Demento and flavored with Hazzard County and ya’ll get the idea.

We started doing things that folks who owned other radio stations would not or thought not to put on their stations. Yet we did.

When I caught Dr. Ruth on skip from California, I got the inside intel and put her on our station , solid hit, few have tried to do that, same goes with Sex With Sue(www.sexwithsue.com) however, many other shows that were part of both NBC radio, like the ancient TalkNet we ran. Of course copycatters had to put it on their station . Putting man and woman on air here was thought as me just wanting to get a babe in the studio to get a bit of wyld something. Yet from Kristy on the Bob & Tom Show, to many drive time shows, ya’ll hear both local and nationally imported shows doing a gal and guy in the mornings. But damn it we did it first.

Then came us with our network. Back in what now? Chute , 1992 or so I went up to a tiny station in Price Utah, bribed a stations program manager to let me try something. Our shop had just opened up there, so the show was called Dixie Diesel Radio, named after our shop the Dixie Diesel Shop, the first, all truck big rig and smaller diesel performance shop. People thought I was nuts doing that too. Who is laughing now? With 8 shops in 4 Mountain West States, guess we wasn’t so damn dumb after all.

At the time there was a national network called the Interstate Radio Network, a syndicated otr(over the Road) trucker radio network, when it went belly up due to stupidity, we as a group bought the remains of IRN, bought the hole on Galaxy 5, cranked up a few of our own stations here in the Mountain West, and in 1994 the full fueled Dixie Diesel Radio Network and good old Dixie Diesel came on air and nobody here is looking back in fact our overnight haul here is still Dixie-Diesel/HazzardAyre Radio.

To me doing radio to keep those pulling and delivering America is so damn important. Sure there are those that say they support the industry but how dedicated to it are they? As for me diesel flows through my veins , and although both of mine are baby trucks , still both are licensed and insured commercial tow trucks and so as it goes I truck, days and evenings and when not on air I go tow. Nuff said there.

But I’d like just once to be recognized for the breakthroughs we as a radio media company have made in the industry, I’d like to once see a local newspaper (not ours) Do a story, on not only the radio gig, but the organization that fuels it, for the contributions we as an organization has made to western Idaho, Northern Utah and Southwestern Wyoming. B4 us, nobody did NASCAR Cup races on air, at least on radio. Nobody played local artists, which is why someone looks to a on-air stream over the internet, to hear what is not currently pop, nationally. But who did it here first? KTOW FM and Dixie Diesel Radio of Hagerman Idaho, that’s who. Who ever thought of broadcasting local plays or creating radio theater these days? We did and do.

With it all , there sadly has been loses. First the biggest one is Nurse GoodBody Ellie May, the hours she and I were in studio were precious. The gig ended long b4 it should have. Some day I pray God above will move her to getting back in the studio with me, and getting her on air. Likewise our own local sexpert Emme. Of course there have been adjustments but I am slowly crawling out , with acquiring KBAR AM 1230, here in Mini Cassia Idaho, and just waiting for FCC approval on station ownership to change, from who used to own it and us who do now, gives me that light from above. Remember God never gives anyone anything he doesn’t expect them to use, or blessings that he doesn’t expect them to act on. Both KDXB AM 1230 (as KBAR WILL BE CALLED) as well as KDXB FM 105.3 will be the voice of today’s Confederates , and Confederacy. More over the voice of the interstate.

But any time your the one that is a pioneer , be prepped to get hammered by those that can’t see the future only the present.

L8R Ya’ll

cc sig babe with LexiBelle


Quote of the day:
It is bad luck to be superstitious. - Andrew W. Mathis
John 15:5,8““I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

MAG COVER ONE HBT TAIL

clippy2