09 December 2011

Sign in my ass

HELLBILLY TRUCKER MINI COVER HBT D B

It never fails to amaze me to the extent some outfits go to preserve online whatever. Example, there’s this business service called Manta, that sends me email newsletters on how to do my job better. Okay but they only jot down the headlines not the entire story. To get that ya’ll go sign in. Chute as many of those I get into I forget the password I created to start getting the rubbish, to begin with. Hong Kong Phooey, I want to read the content. If I wanted to be checked over, I go down and get a D-O-T inspection at the chicken coop, over yonder on I-84. Then folks wonder why this nation is slipping into the manure pile. Dang it we have gotten to spooked and paranoid over everything, that if someone barks, most pee down both legs.

One way to chase off some one online reading your whatever, is to make em put down their pedigree b4 they even get to read it. Likewise so will those advertisers buying banner ads on your site. In fact most of them will run like a moonrunner being chased by revenuers.

If your readership goes a bit low, so will the advertisers, their message ain’t seen and no ads.

One thing that HazzardAyre and HellBilly Trucker has ever done is hide behind a bunch of protocol just so ya’ll can read our news and blogs, both printed and on line.

Course few of anything printed or online matches HazzardAyre/HellBilly Trucker.

So I say to the complicated web sites that make me sign in all the time, Sign in my Ass !

HOT BUTT 2 

Okay then. Many of ya’ll wanted to know wuzz up with things, so I’ll deliver.

First there wuzz a slight shake up of the Knytes. Just after Halloween the clubs officers got into our huddle and decided along with the blessings of SAMCRO, MC to make the Knytes-of-Anarchy a regional group, and make the Hazzard-County Knytes the original handle of the club, the Idaho Charter. This was in response to the stealth op of the movie, by the same handle as our publication HazzardAyre. The concept of the movie being co-produced by James Best(Sheriff Roscoe) and his film company here, is a drama looking at the history of both HazzardAyre Radio as well as the Hazzard-County Knytes, that coincidently began right here in Mini Cassia Idaho when I purchased a fair redoux of ye ole Gen. Lee, in 1981.

So the idea was instead of the revision of our Knytes-of-Anarchy handle that many immediately point to as a biker group, rather than the rat rod OTR(Over,the,Road) truckers club we are, keeping in tradition at least for the movie was important. Once we started, I remember sitting one evening guzzling a barley pop with this sweetheart by the name of Mirinda over yonder in Gooding, she told me then swapping out the Hazzard County Knytes for the Knytes-of-Anarchy was a mistake. She was right, as such membership dropped. So again smarter minds have prevailed, the Knytes-of-Anarchy becomes the Mountain West region charter of SAMCRO MC, and the Hazzard-County Knytes becomes the Idaho sub charter. By the highway Mirinda is the only female voting member ever of the Hazzard-County Knytes. She earned that honor. Most women in the club are part of the auxiliary of the Hazzard-County Knytes and are called ; the Hazzard-County Knytes, Pink Ladies. Not Mirinda, she earned her honor in the club, in showing a freshly discharged Marine some kindness during a very difficult time. That kind of thing is what sets Hazzard-County Knytes members apart from the many want to be’s.

More L8R and Friday morning.

Good numbers to ya’ll

cc sig COOTERS DOOR SIGN


Quote of the day:
We are an impossibility in an impossible universe. - Ray Bradbury
John 15:5,8““I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HELLBILLY TRUCKER MINI COVER HBT TAIL 2