08 December 2011

HELLBILLY TRUCKER DAILY BREEF

HOT BUTT 2 HELLBILLY TRUCKER MINI COVER

Of all the procedures of modern medicine that is done these days, getting dental health work done has to rate up there with going to the DMV , frustrating and while not always painful surely makes wonder. Then to top it off, some medical type there thought it’d be fun to take an ultra sound of my gastro insides as I was talking of the pains in my tummy. Seems as though ones gallbladder isn’t the only cause of gall stones. As both they say can grow back. So they gave me some barium so they could scan my insides. On a near empty belly, The barium wasn’t tasty nor getting the trots . So staying near to the domestic inside outhouse.

For all that think that the Rat Rod truck movement is my imagination, here’s pics,

A LOW BUCK RAT TRUCK  A BIG RAT A RAT HOOK RAT 1 RAT WHOPPER RABBIT RAT

A BABE AND A RAT TRUCK And that as the woman said after church on one Sunday as she took off her spanx, “that lets that out”

Going 10-10 tonight headed for TV and bed.

More menyanna

cc sig COOTERS DOOR SIGN


Quote of the day:
It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated. - Alec Bourne
John 14:6“Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HBT TAIL MAG COVER ONE